At KSBL, admission into the MBA program is based solely on merit. Each applicant will be evaluated across a number of criteria to ensure that the incoming class represents the diversity, intellect, motivation and collaborative nature of students. We carefully screen applicants based on their educational and academic accomplishments, professional work experience (preferred but not compulsory), intellectual capacity, and motivation for an MBA.
Karachi School for Business & Leadership believes in nurturing talented youth of Pakistan. We have adopted a NEED BLIND admissions policy. This means that every application for admission is evaluated only on the basis of academic merit and personal abilities independent of the applicant’s financial status and ability to pay. Once admission is offered, the candidate may apply for financial aid. The financial aid office will review the applicant’s financial status and structure a financial package suitable to the applicant’s requirements.
Online Application for KSBL MBA 2013 with Supporting Documents Submission Final Deadline:
A complete KSBL MBA application requires the following:
- Online Application – Click here to begin your application. All applications along with relevant documents are taken through our online process. Paper (Hard Copy) applications are not accepted. After completing the online application, processing fee of PKR 2000/- is required to be submitted through Pay Order / Demand Draft in the name of Karachi Education Initiative and submit to Finance Department, KSBL, National Stadium Road, Opp. Liaquat National Hospital, Karachi – 74800, Pakistan. either through post/courier or in person.
Be sure to include your name and Application PIN with the Pay Order / Demand Draft.
Our admissions office will send you an electronic receipt through email and contact you once all the initial submission requirements are completed to discuss your application status, or alternatively you can contact the admissions office to track your application.
- A minimum of 16 years education resulting in a Masters or Bachelors degree or equivalent (equivalency certificate required) from a HEC Pakistan recognised University/Institution. Students completing 16 years of education in spring, 2013 are eligible to apply.
- Minimum two years of professional work experience (preferred but not compulsory)
- Official Transcripts – Last three qualifications, current and two previous.
- Admissions Test Score: – GMAT, GRE or GAT (General) by NTS (HEC approved testing service)
- Two Letters of Recommendations (optional) – Preferred from professional colleagues (for applicants with professional work experience) one from an academic colleague accepted. Applicants with no work experience can arrange recommendations from Academic acquaintance/ University.
- Two Personal Statement Essays
- 1. Describe how your professional, personal, and academic experiences have led to your decision to pursue an MBA at KSBL. How does this decision relate to your career goals for the future? (600 word maximum);
- 2. As a KSBL MBA graduate, how will you contribute to building the economic future of Pakistan? (400 word maximum)
- Submission of application processing fee to KSBL.
- Interview – Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview.
Learn more – Explore the KSBL MBA
Applying to an MBA programme and selecting the right school can be a difficult decision. At KSBL we provide many opportunities for you to learn more about our programme and our people. We encourage you to take advantage of as many of these resources as you can to assist you in making your MBA decisions. Below are few ways to learn more.
- Register for KSBL e-Newsletter – Sign up to receive the KSBL-e-newsletter for the latest news and updates.
- Attend a KSBL MBA Open House or Information Session – Register to attend one of our information sessions to be held at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and other cities throughout Pakistan.
- Follow us on Facebook
- View our videos
- Contact our Admissions team at email@example.com